Our 2018 AALA Honorees for this year are:
- Business| Chandra Henley, Union Pacific Railroad
- Community| Arvin Frazier, College Possible
- Education| Dr. Sandra Hodges, Omaha Public Schools (Ret.)
- Faith| Rev. Jon Lucas, New Rising Star Church
- Government| Captain Wayne Hudson, Douglas County Sheriff’s Department
- Health| Kenny McMorris, Charles Drew Health Center
- Young Professional| Aja Anderson, Charles Drew Health Center
- Youth| Rianna Gunter Omaha North High Magnet School
- Someone Special| Lonnie McIntosh
Congratulations to you all from the Urban League of Nebraska!
2018’s African American Leadership Awards will be on Friday, June 1st! For more information, click here.