Due to health concerns with the coronavirus (COVID-19), the I AM Conference has been postponed until further notice.
“I Am” Young Ladies Conference
The “I Am” Young Ladies Conference is a day-long event that inspires young women in grades 7 through 12 to excel in their education. These students will meet successful female professionals and attend motivational workshops. The conference is free, including transportation and meals.
Who should attend?
The conference is for any young lady who is in the 7th-12th grade. There is no fee, but registration is required.
For those attending this year’s conference, here are some house rules:
- Conference registration starts at 8:30am. Light breakfast is served.
- Transportation is provided. Drop off and pick up is ONLY from Urban League of Nebraska (3040 Lake Street). The bus will leave at 8:00 am and returns to Urban League of Nebraska by 3:15 pm.
- If you are driving park anywhere on campus (You will not be ticketed)
- The attire for the day is casual. You will pick up your I AM tee shirt at the conference and put that on. As for bottoms, wear yoga pants or jeans. NO SHORTS. Tennis shoes are allowed.
How do you register?
Scroll down for the I AM Conference registration.
What should students wear?
Summit attire is casual.
Is transportation provided for the students?
Yes, transportation is available.
- Drop off and Pick up is ONLY from Urban League of Nebraska (3040 Lake Street Omaha, NE)
- The Bus leaves Urban League of Nebraska at 8:00 am, and returns by 3:15 pm
Can adults and/or males attend the summit?
The workshops are only open to young ladies in the 7th-12th grades. No parents or adults are allowed unless they are volunteering (this even includes the lunch panel). Please contact us for more information.
For more information about the conference, please contact Kim Bradford at 402-453-9730 or email@example.com.