STEP-UP Omaha! provides jobs and paid internship opportunities to youth and young adults during the summer. Program participants gain valuable job training, work experience, vocational training, academic recovery and remediation, life skills training and community service opportunities. STEP-UP Omaha! is an initiative by the Empowerment Network and the City of Omaha in collaboration with community partners, including the Urban League of Nebraska.
- Earn up to $1,800 during the summer.
- Gain on-the-job experience and explore career opportunities.
- Learn more about your strengths, talents and career interests.
- Gain valuable life and job skills, including interviewing, job search and customer service.
- Connect with long-term employment opportunities.
2018 STEP-UP Omaha!
|February 12th||Applications open. Click here to apply online.|
|March 11th||Applications close at midnight. Click here to apply online.|
Who should participate?
This program is for any youth (ages 14-18) and young adults (18 to 21).
How do you register?
Click here to apply online at STEPUPOmaha.com. The application process is completely online. If you need access to a computer, visit the Computer Lab at the Urban League of Nebraska Family Resource Center or click here for a list of other labs open to the public.
For more information about STEP-UP Omaha!, please contact the Empowerment Network at (402) 502-5153 or email@example.com.