ULN Scholarship Opportunities
Before starting the online form, please be advised that in order to be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a Nebraska resident.
- Submit high school transcripts or a copy of your G.E.D. (General Education Diploma).
- Must have a 2.5 or higher cumulative G.P.A. in current high school.
- Submit two (2) letters of recommendation attesting to the applicant’s qualifications and motivations for attending college. No family members, friends or relatives may submit letters of recommendation on student’s behalf.
- Essay (typed) stating your goals, ambitions and the reason you should receive this scholarship. (250 words minimum and 500 words maximum).
- At least 10 hours of documented community involvement.
- Additional information may be requested upon completing this application.
DEADLINE: 5 p.m. Friday, March 6, 2015.