Urban League of Nebraska Scholarships are awarded to assist graduating high school seniors in pursuit of post secondary education. To be eligible for the scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a Nebraska resident currently enrolled in high school as a graduating senior. (Current college students are not eligible to apply.)
- Submit high school transcripts or a copy of your G.E.D. (General Education Diploma).
- Must have a 2.5 or higher cumulative G.P.A. in current high school.
- Submit two (2) letters of recommendation attesting to the applicant’s qualifications and motivations for attending college. NO FAMILY MEMBERS or RELATIVES may submit letters of recommendation on student’s behalf.
- Essay (typed) stating your goals, ambitions and the reason you should receive this scholarship. (250 words minimum and 500 words maximum).
- At least 10 hours of documented community involvement.
- Additional information may be requested upon completing this application.
Download and Complete the ULN Scholarship Application. Due by 5 p.m. Monday, March 3rd.