The NEULYP Chapter is a volunteer auxiliary of the Urban League of Nebraska. Our mission is to engage young professionals in the National Urban League’s movement toward the achievement of social and economic equality. It’s time to take your place as a leader in this community, and the Nebraska Urban League Young Professionals can help you. Membership is open to any young professional ages 21-40, from any career.
$50 is the cost for a Young Professional membership.
Benefits of Joining
- Urban League of Nebraska Membership
- Leadership development training
- Premier access to professional mentors
- Preview invitations to all NEULYP programming
- Urban League and NEULYP lapel pins
- Special invitations to all national and local Urban League events
- Opportunity to make a unique impact on OUR community!
Meetings are held the second Monday of every month located at Urban League, 3040 Lake St.
5:30PM Social Networking
6PM -7PM – Business meeting
- Networking for YP’s of color
- Youth Development and Mentoring
- Professional & Leadership Development Training for YP’s of Color
- Promotion of YP’s of color for positions of leadership within the community
For more information send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.